Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Sick Day

I hate it when my kids are sick. Hannah has strepp throat. This is her first time ever getting it. Ryan took off work yesterday and I am taking off today. I never want to see my kids in pain but...it is nice to cuddle on the couch and watch TV all day when you should be working.

There is another pain you never want to see your children in as Alicia is grieving the loss of her grandfather on her mother's side yesterday. I want so to be with her and give her a hug right now. The distance between our two states stinks.

I send out hugs with my heart today, Alicia!XOXOXOX

2 comments:

skye said...

oh no, strep! YUCK!!! when Cailyn had it a few months ago, she puked for a solid day - i didn't even think it would be strep. nasty viruses - hopefully Hannah will start feeling better soon.

and hugs to Alicia. we love you, girlie!

Carla said...

Hannah's feeling much better today but I caught Faith and Hannah sharing a drink today. Oh boy!