Off to Church!
Ever since Hannah was scared by a neighbor by the "scary hand in the candy dish", she hasn't wanted to go Trick or Treat for years. My girls love going to church on Halloween! They have big blow up slides, games, and lots of toys and candy. Here they are in "make-do" costumes from last year. They didn't mind mommy didn't have time to buy new ones...
Of course, Ryan didn't mind holding their hats as they went into the bouncy house...I think he secretly loved being the "princess/witch/dad"!:)
2 comments:
CARLA!!!
I am trying to find a song for Carys' birthday video - and I am listening to Steven Curtis Chapman's "Cinderella" and blubbering like an idiot. It's beautiful.
I told you you would!:) I still cry and I have listened to it tons of times...
It's a beautiful song, because our children are beautiful, precious people! I can't wait to see your awesome video so I can cry like a blubbering idiot!:)
Post a Comment