Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Super Kids Retreat

Faith and I went to Camp Dixie this weekend.  She had so much fun with her friends.  You can tell by the pictures I had fun with my friends too!  Faith found out that next year she will be old enough to stay at camp for a whole week like Hannah does.  I am not so sure about that.  Faith still crawls in my bed when she has a bad dream or the thunderstorm frightens her.  I told her we will see how much growing up she does between now and next summer, but I think this mom will be going for the Super Kids Retreat one more summer!  Boy, those bunk beds got a lot harder since I was a camper.  I love Camp Dixie!  I get so nostalgic every time I go down there.  There are a lot of emotional memories attached to Camp Dixie and I pray my children can make lifetime relationships there as I have.

No comments: