Monday, October 19, 2009

Eewy Gooey Guts


The girls have been DYING to carve the traditional pumpkin for Halloween.  I finally got the girls to come up with a design for the face (of course we had to blend our many ideas into one face).  Then, it was time!  I let the girls cut out the top but they got tired of that so I did the rest.  Then it was time to scrape out the guts.  Eew!  They started...I finished.  They got tired of watching me so they found other ways to entertain themselves ( I think I know all of the words to the theme song of "KimPossible" by now).  I had to stop carving for enough time to hear a "concert".  Then I proceeded to finally finish the pumpkin.   I lit up the pumpkin and turned the lights off.  As I called the girls to come see, they shouted, "Wow!  We did great!"   I am not sure about the "we" part, but definitely the "great" part.  Check him (aka Petey) out!



No comments: