Thursday, November 19, 2009
Double on Wednesday
A dear co-worker of mine happily shared this tidbit of information to Hannah when she was five years old. She told her, "If you pull your tooth out on a Wednesday, the Tooth Fairy pays double!". Well, Hannah has never forgotten that one. She has had a dangly tooth for a week! She refused to try to pull it out until last night. Hannah went to the bathroom and we immediately heard a small sqeal of delight as she comes out of the bathroom singing, "I pulled my tooth...on a Wednesday! Woo, hoo! That means Double on Wednesday! Oh yeah..Uh-huh!" Thanks to my friend, the Tooth Fairy had to hit the ATM before flying in the Jones' house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute ;)
Ahahahahaha~~~~!
Hannah girl~~~! What does that mean the Tooth Fairy pays double?!?! Does the Tooth Fairy pays you when you get your tooth out?!?! Did I miss my Tooth Fairy in the past?!?!?!?!
When I was a kid, the tooth fairy would leave a quarter under our pillows. When I got older, 50 cents...The tooth fairy has been bringing Hannah $2.00 but because of double on Wednesdays, and the Tooth Fairy only had a five dollar bill, she got a little more!:0)
Post a Comment