Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

We had the Jones family Thanksgiving at our house this year.  Boy, have we grown since I first came into this family 15 years ago.  There were a few adults and a BUNCH of kids!  Now, there are my two kids and a couple of teenagers.  All of the other kids are grown.  One of the "kids" is going to be a daddy soon!  Where did the time go? 

Even though we are no longer kids anymore, we still get outside and play our traditional wiffle ball game in the yard.  I worried the whole time that someone was going to get hurt.  This game gets so competetive each year that injuries are bound to happen.  We all survived and this is the first time I have   been on the winning team!  We crushed them! 

I did get a little sad when I called my dad to wish my family Happy Thanksgiving because I didn't get to see my family, but later on that night, Jason and ToniLyn dropped by to visit!  That made me happy:)

I survived cooking the turkey successfully and everyone got fed...everyone found a place to eat in my little house...a little house full of love.

No comments: